Lesson 2 - Ranking System for Evaluating Articles (Activity 3)Articulate a clear set of criteria that you would use to rank the quality of educational .resources.
At the end, identify the top 2 and the bottom 2 types of resources based on the list below.
Then find someone who has a different perspective than you, and try to convince them that your approach is better.
- Book (e.g., Tapscott – Grown Up Digital)
- Chapter (e.g., Classroom Response Systems)
- Journal Article (e.g., Laptop Effectiveness)
- Conference Paper (e.g. MOOCs)
- Report (e.g. MOOC Report)
- Web-based article (e.g., To Mooc or Not to Mooc)
- Blog Entry (e.g., When Helping Hurts)
- Magazine/Newspaper Article (e.g. New York Times – MOOC)